Day 1: Arrival to Cairo, Egypt. Rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay.
Day 2: Visit the Giza pyramid complex - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which includes the Giza Solar Boat Museum, Egyptian Museum. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 3: Visit the Khan el-Khalili, Cairo Citadel, Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Cairo Tower. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 4: Visit Memphis - Necropolis - UNESCO World Heritage Site, was the Ancient capital of Old Egypt and Step Pyramids of Saqqara. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 5: Visit the Wadi-El-Rayan - a protected area in Egypt’s harsh and deserted Western Desert, and the Wadi Al-Hitan - Valley of the Whales. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 6: Day trip to Alexandria – Visit Pompey’s Pillar, Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, the Citadel of Qaitbay of Alexandria and the Library of Alexandria. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 7 - 11: Travel to Luxor and embark on Nile Cruise.
- Cruise route goes through Luxor City. Luxor Sightseeing includes the Ancient Thebes with its Necropolis. The ruins that are included within the Ancient Thebes with its Necropolis is located within the modern city of Luxor and includes Karnak Temple, Sphinx Avenue and Luxor Temple. Overnight stay in Luxor.
- Visit the Ancient tombs and Temples of Luxor's West Bank: the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon as the ship sails towards Edfu. Watch the Nile Lock at Esna - WORLD LARGEST LOCK. Overnight stay in Edfu.
- Next stop of Cruise: Edfu City - Visit the Horus Temple and Double Temple at Kom Ombo City dedicated to Sobek the Crocodile God, and the Falcon God Horus (Horus the Elder). Later visit Crocodile Museum to see a few of the 300 crocodile mummies. Sail on to Aswan. Overnight stay in Aswan.
- Visit to the Aswan High Dam built in the 1960s to control Nile flooding. Then visit ancient Egypt's Stone Quarries to see the immense Unfinished Obelisk, and Majestic Philae Temple. Later visit a local Nubian village. Overnight stay in Aswan.
- Disembark from city and visit Abu Simbel - UNESCO World Heritage site and the Elephantine Island. Overnight stay in Aswan.
Day 12: Travel to Cairo. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 13: Departure from Cairo, Egypt.