Day 1: Arrival at Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji. Transfer to Denarau Islands and Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2: Viti Levu Tour- Visit the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Sleeping Giant Zipline, Orchid Falls & Jungle Safari, Sri Siva Subramaniya temple. Overnight stay in Denarau Islands.
Day 3: Sigatoka River Safari – Travel to Fijian village through Sigatoka River by Jet Boat. Then visit to the village Chief’s bure house or community hall and take part in a kava ceremony and a traditional Fijian lunch and wonderful fresh tropical fruit. Enjoy traditional Fijian singing and dancing. Later in the day, visit Port Denarau for shopping, entertainment and dining. Overnight stay in Denarau Islands.
Day 4 - 10: Embark on a 7 nights cruise for the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands starting at the Port Denarau, Nadi.
- DENARAU MARINA - TIVUA ISLAND : Surrounded by 500 acres of coral reef this is a great opportunity for snorkelling. There is also a volleyball court, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards and the opportunity for a leisurely 10 min walk around the island.
- TIVUA – BROTHERS ISLAND– NAVITI ISLAND : Swimming & snorkelling in an idyllic bay at Brothers Island. Then there is Naviti Island which where one can snorkel, swim, kayak, stand up paddle board or explore the island.
- YASAWA ISLAND - SAWA-I-LAU : Discover the legendary grandeur of Sawa-i-lau and the famous limestone caves.. Snorkel over spectacular coral gardens, swim in fabled cave lagoons or climb up a mountain on Yasawa Island.
- SAWA-I-LAWU –– YAQETA – DRAWAQA : Cruise the soaring volcanic peaks of the Yasawas and discover a myriad of fish in the coral reef and laze in the warm sands of Yaqeta. Cruise the spectacular channels to Drawaqa for amazing snorkelling one can even see a Manta-ray (seasonal).
- NUKU-I-MANA : Set sail through the beautiful Mamanuca islands for a snorkel from a sand cay and discover the vista of a South Pacific sunset.
- MONURIKI – MONU BAY : Cruise to idyllic Monoriki islands where go on a guided kayak tour and explore idyllic Monu Island for snorkelling before a special village choral service. The beautiful harmonies of the village choir is simply delightful.
- SACRED ISLANDS - WAYA ISLANDS : The Sacred Island is a place beautiful beyond belief. Legends tell of the Great War canoe `Rogoboka' which landed here with the first Fijians. One can swim in the aquamarine lagoons, snorkel in spectacular coral gardens, beach combing or coral viewing from the glass bottom boat. Then cruise to the Southern Yasawa islands. Enclosed by towering volcanic peaks and palm fringed beaches, Waya Island is a tropical paradise. A visit to the local school and a village and shell market and then a chance to climb to the peak of Waya for amazing views.
Day 11: Arrival at Port Denarau, Nadi after the cruise.
Day 12: Departure from Fiji.